Citrus Lane graced us with its presence again this month -- a special box for my four year old daughter, Lia. They KILLED it, again. Citrus Lane is a subscription box that prides itself on "Free Shipping, Mom Approved and Personalized" products that come in an adorable box once a month.
- Crocodile Creek Two-Sided Puzzles (3) $12.00 // My girls love puzzles. These puzzles are adorable and there is essentially six here, since they gave us 3 boxes which have 2 puzzles inside.
- Mr Men And Little Miss For Everyone Ouchies Bandaids $7.14 // I needed bandaids! And I got bandaids! Yes!
- Melissa & Doug Princess Puffy Sticker Playset $5.50 // From the second we opened this, Lia would NOT put it down. She was obsessed. It's adorable. And I love things like this because it really helps her work on coordination. The details are really truly great in this playset. I'm surprised it's only that price.
- Plum Organics Go Bar $2.00 // We love bars, yes we do! We love bars, how about you?? <---- I'm ridiculous, I know. But, we do.
- Bumkins Disney Baby Wet Bag $10.95 // I needed a wet bag, too. What the heck, Citrus Lane, are you stalking to me to find out what I need??
The total retail value for this Citrus Lane box is $37.59.
I'm so in love with this box. SO MUCH. You can spend $21-29/month, depending on which plan you buy, and Citrus Lane stalks you and finds out everything you need! Ha, no really that part, but really, this box is awesome. I find that the boxes have been really great for us as my daughter gets older.
Check out my referral link to get 50% off your first box.
Oh, and in case you wanted to see me unbox and maybe hear my girlies in the background, here ya go::
In between tweeting, reading books to my daughters, and [not] burning mac n cheese, I am the Founder + Creative Director of Blessed is She women's ministry + community.