- Oak and Oats :: How to Make Them Stay // Elizabeth does a great post on what it is that readers are looking for and what to do on your blog to help them stick around. Good stuff.
- The Nectar Collective :: Better Blogging: How to Build a Community on Your Blog // You guys know I love Mel's blog. She does NOT let down on being a helpful and resourcesful... resource. Community + Blogging = The best posts ever.
- Breanne Rose :: For Bloggers: Wordpress Plugins // I'm a sucker for some good plugins. This post was aesthetically pleasing and informative.
- Katelyn Brooke :: How to Make the Most of Pinterest // I am not so hot at Pinterest, so this post was really encouraging and helpful to me to get the ball rolling.
- The Imperfect Vessel :: Easy Peasy Graphics Using PicMonkey // I definitely think every needs to become more learned at using picmonkey because it's awesome and FREE. Necessary, I tell ya.
Check out my first volume of my favorite blogging resources!
Tell me below, what is your favorite site for blogging help?
In between tweeting, reading books to my daughters, and [not] burning mac n cheese, I am the Founder + Creative Director of Blessed is She women's ministry + community.