- When at Home :: How to Blog for a Week in One Night // Kristen really lays out how to get efficient about blogging. She bangs out three posts in a night -- which allows her to sit back and enjoy her week instead of stressing about things that need to get done! Amazing thoughts that I really want to try to implement so I can soak up time with my family instead of worrying about getting some posts written and done.
- Oak and Oats :: Hosting Giveaways on Your Blog // If you've ever wondered the how/when/why to do giveaways on your blog, this is the post for you. Elizabeth laid out everything wonderful for the practical ways to host and be a part of giveaways.
- A Beautiful Exchange :: How to Get Sponsored Post Opportunities // Hayley has put together some awesome resources for where to find and succeed at sponsored posts. She always shares other tips on networking and growing your blog. A wonderful resources on her beautiful blog.
- The Wetherills Say I Do :: How To Build a Blogging Community // Madison does an awesome job of stating some really simple and incredibly important tips for how to build a community in the blogosphere. Be sure to check this out if you've ever said to yourself, "How do I find people to talk to and have relationships with in the Internet world?"
- A Harvest of Blessing :: 8 Apps That Help Me Blog Better // Okay, honestly, Chantel brought up some apps that I didn't even know existed! This was an awesome list that I highly recommend you check out. They will save the day for when you're not able to be around your computer much, and you can still get some stuff done.
- Me with the Three :: Blogging for Type B's Like Me // Meg is such an inspiration for me. She does such a beautiful job (seemingly, to me) at really balancing her blogging and family life. She is such an encourager and at the same time looks like an amazing wife and mother. So these tips for type b's? Perfection for me, especially coming from Meg.
Do you have a favorite blogging resource? Let me know in the comments below because I LOVE finding some new blogs to find inspiration from.
I'm also co-hosting the fab Jack of All Trades linkup with Chantel of A Harvest of Blessing::
This link up is a place where we as bloggers can find new blogs to read, to be able to give encouragement to others and also be encouraged.
LINK UP RULES
- Link up to one of your blog posts (not your blog homepage), the post can be on any subject but I do ask that posts are family friendly, any posts linked with inappropriate content will be deleted.
- Since the purpose of this link up is to get to know other bloggers and create a community you must leave encouraging comments on at least THREE other blogs, the one that is linked up before yours and at least two other ones.
- Link back to this post so we can grow this blogging community, you can use the button below if you like (your post will have to have a link back to A Harvest of Blessing in order for it to work).