- To go through my clothes and sell/give away what needs to GO. // I'm sick of having way too much than I need. I am constantly motivated by people's Capsule Wardrobe Projects, and am really motived by 31 Days to a No Brainer Wardrobe by The Tiny Twig. So, along with getting rid of the JUNK, I need to get my capsule pieces. A little bit at a time. I'll start with a little Pinterest Board of my own. Start yours with me, too.
- To find a balance with work/my kiddos/my husband. // Dang, this sounds as hard as it will be to execute, right?? If you have any blogs or tips or tricks to send my way as to how you balance working from home (blogging/working/anything), working outside of the home, and being a wife and mother:: Send them my way!! This is my official SOS.
- To stop buying Starbucks EVERY STINKING DAY. // I mean, no explanation is really necessary. I'm an addict. And it needs to stop. I spend at least $7 every day. Times that by the 31 days in August, and that equals $217. Insane. I could save that in a savings account and have $2,600 at the end of the year, or even put it in an account to gain interest and make even more. These decisions to buy this food are just silly.
- To finally do 10 on 10. // I have wanted to do ten on ten for a year now, ever since I found out about it. I want to wake in the morning and take a picture an hour for ten hours on the tenth of the month. Brilliant, right?? I have loved the idea of it, and I really want to work on taking still life pictures. I suck at them! And I'm totally inspired by Aimee at This Darling Day who takes gorgeous still life photos. And Lorraine of This Pilgrim's Progress. Sheesh check out this post from her.
- To be free. // I want to feel the wind in my hair. I want to be carefree. I want to remember that He's in nature and He's filling me, in ways that nothing else can. I want freedom in my spirit and my soul. I want to be free.
What are your goals this month?