For the men on your list:
1. For your cool little brother. Or your husband. We bought a kid's pair of these on super sale at Brickyard Buffalo for Emmett this Summer, and I can't wait till he grows into them!
2. Ray has the Clark's version of these boots, and we'll be replacing them soon with a cheaper pair of these from Target.
3. For the whiskey/scotch/bourbon/sweet tea drinker in your life. These are amazing.
Jumbo Ice Round Molds $9.99
4. Also this.
5. The ultimate Dad gift, with a twist.
6. For the real man on your list.
7. This watch is so awesome I might buy one for my husband and then steal it.
Arvo Watch (On sale at Brickyard Buffalo!) $41
8. Every man wants a phone charger that fits in his wallet.
USB Charge Card $25
9. For the wanna-be handy-man (or woman).
10. For the Ron Swanson on your list.
Stocking stuffers: Adults
1. These were on my gift list last year. My mom got them for Ray and I and I've used them every time we travel. They're great for keeping smaller items separated in your luggage, and keep your suitcase super organized!
eBags Small Packing Cubes $19.99 for a 3 piece set
2. These were also on last year's gift guide. I bought a few and put them in everyone's stockings. We've used ours a hundred ways (best use yet- baby-proofing our cabinets!), and they're cheap so get some for everyone!
Quirky Bandits Rubber Bands with Hooks $6.99 for a pack of 10
3. For the boy (or girl!) scout in your life.
4. For the stylish homeowner/ Christmas party hostess.
5. For your little sister/niece/girlfriend/coworker/self.
6. For your dearest cheese lover.
7. For the fashionable single gal on your list.
8. For your annoying little brother / Secret Santa at work.
Coal Soap $4.99
9. These little "jam jars" are so great. Small, portable, and they connect via blue tooth.
10. For every man on your list.
Stocking Stuffers for kids:
3. The sweetest baby and toddler headbands from Little Hip Squeaks $10
4. Little ballerinas and teenagers alike will love this one.
Conair Perfect Bun Maker $7.65
5. Every little boy needs a portable road playset!
6. For all those kiddos who won't have a real white Christmas.
Instant Snow $2.99
7. Sarah Boynton's books are some of our favorites. These are great for babies and toddlers!
8. These are so fun for bedtime, bath time in the dark, playing under home-made tents, etc.
9. Perfect for kids, annoying for parents. But it's Christmas, so they won't mind. ;)
Wooden Musical Instruments $17.67
10. This site has so many cool temporary tattoos for kids (and adults)!