This is a recap post (a tl;dr) for all of you who are far too busy with family and friends and dinners and wiping up messes and kissin' on babies. You know, all the fun work.
- I helped start a new women's devotional site. I'm obsessed with it. It's called Blessed is She.
- We have a banging new giveaway coming soon, and I'm bursting at the seams.
- I had a coffee date with a bunch of you, and I'm thrilled to have caught up with you.
- I love community more than anything.
- I'm also slightly addicted to these DIY popsicles I made. So are the girls.
- It's July. How is that even possible?
Also, how about I lay some July groundwork goals.
- Make my home more home-y. Find quality and unique products that make me smile.
- Make my bed every day. (EEEEK! Can I have a do-over for today??)
- Work on maintaining my IRL friendships. I love you all so much, but there are concrete people, right here in front of me.
- COOK AT HOME. Okay, let's be realistic. Three days a week. COOK AT HOME.